Jun 23 | 12:30 PM EST
The forces of digital disruption, industry consolidation and a pandemic have coalesced to reshape the media landscape and created a swath of fresh opportunities for publishers, broadcasters, and radio stations.
Like a game of chess, media organizations that take strategic risks are more likely to capture new revenue streams while those that don’t could be ensnared in the growing wave of consolidation.
Gordon Borrell, Founder of Borrell Associates, joins us for a virtual fireside chat to discuss actions publishers, broadcasters, and radio stations need to take now in order to thrive over the next decade against a backdrop of digital disruption.
What you’ll learn:
- The 10-year outlook for the media industry
- The $94 billion in local digital advertising and hottest digital products you need to start selling
- Urgent actions publishers, broadcasters, and radio networks need to take today to survive and thrive tomorrow
- Tips and tricks for revenue leaders on boosting digital pipeline and conversion
Who’s it for?
- Revenue leaders in news publishing and media
RSVP today to avoid disappointment as spots are limited! Don’t forget to submit your questions for Gordon in advance of the event when you sign up.