Describe your initiative, what you see as the strongest elements of your program, and what makes it unique:
Lifestyle Frisco is a local, digital-only, multi-media company that focuses on storytelling about WHAT TO DO, WHERE TO GO, and WHO TO KNOW in Frisco, Texas. We use content creation to build creative campaigns that drive business results for our clients AND engaging and entertaining media for our audiences.
Our 6 ½ year-old digital multi-media platform has:
– over 2200 articles, podcasts, and videos, and
– between 75,000 and 85,000 unique visitors a month
– with over 120,000 page views a month.
Our audience is:
– GENDER: 58% female and 42% male
– LOCATION: 31% live in Frisco; 55% in a city that borders Frisco; 14% from the rest of the world.
– AGE: 23% 25 -34; 31% 35 – 44; 23% 45 – 54
– DEVICES: 58% of our audience visits us on a mobile device
Finally, it’s important to us that all our team members, clients, and partners understand us and our mission, so please, when you get a chance, explore our WHY page.
Branded content is an important revenue opportunity for media groups and advertisers because …
The aspect of the Branded Content Project Beta Group that excites us the most is …
Having the financial resources to attack our business problem – brand awareness and email subscription growth.
We hope to learn [fill-in-the-blank] through the Branded Content Project:
how to effectively build and sustain a thriving email subscriber list.
If a media organization were just starting to sell branded content, we would tell them …
To focus on telling engaging stories and building their audience first. Audience first, revenue second.